Restorative Dentistry in Eagle, CO
Your teeth are like the gears of an engine. If the gears are misaligned, chipped or deteriorating, the engine won’t run as well as it should. Restorative dentistry is the repair or treatment of broken or diseased teeth and gums, similar to the repairs made to an engine. When dental restorations are necessary Restorative dentistry can include one or several services to preserve or replace your natural teeth. You may be a candidate for a restoration if:
- Your tooth is unable to be saved with more conservative methods.
- You have a large gap between two teeth.
- Your teeth are misaligned.
- You’re missing some or all of your natural teeth.
- One or more teeth have significant decay.
Specific procedures to restore your smile After completing an oral exam and creating a treatment plan, our dentist may suggest that you undergo one or more restorative dental procedures:
- Dental crowns: A crown preserves your tooth by covering the exposed surface where decay was removed to prevent bacteria from infecting it.
- Dental bridges: A bridge adheres to neighboring teeth to provide support for a single replacement tooth or several consecutive teeth.
- Dental implants: Dental implants provide a permanent and non-removable option for replacement teeth. The success rate is over 90%, depending on the area of the jaw bone.
- Dental fillings: When we find and remove tooth decay, treating it with filling material helps to preserve the tooth. Castle Peak Dental offers composite fillings that closely match the shade of your teeth.
- Porcelain veneers: Made from thin ceramic material, porcelain veneers easily disguise problems such as cracks, chips and gaps.
- Dentures: Dentures are a natural-looking restoration to replace missing teeth. They support facial muscles and help you smile, eat and speak more comfortably.
More ways to keep you smiling Restorative dental procedures give you a strong and healthy mouth. In some cases, we’ll recommend cosmetic dentistry procedures that will enhance the restorations and improve your appearance as well as your long-term oral health. A restored smile is a great way to boost your confidence. Schedule your appointment for restorative dentistry in Eagle, CO We’re pleased to serve the kids, parents and grandparents of so many Eagle Valley families. At Castle Peak Dental, you’ll experience the personal attention and gentle care that have made us the choice for family dentistry in Eagle, CO for over 12 years. Call us today at (970) 328-1116 to schedule your appointment and learn what it means when we say your best interest is our only interest.
No Insurance? No Problem!
We make it easy for you to have great dental care.
Schedule your appointment Now
We make it easy! Either give us a call or click the button to schedule now.